Here’s what homes, townhomes, and condos are selling for right now.
What are single-family homes, townhomes, and condos selling for in Santa Clarita?
Before we get into that, a quick reminder: Now that we’ve switched over to a new website company, we have a great new home evaluation tool and home search feature on our website, so feel free to check them out!
Now back to our topic. Here are the sale price ranges for 1-bedroom condos and townhomes in the neighborhoods in our marketplace in the last 90 days:
- Canyon Country: $266,000 to $480,000
- Newhall: $340,000 to $580,000
- Saugus: $283,000 to $640,000
- Valencia: $250,000 to $700,000
- Stevenson Ranch: $411,000 to $565,000
- Castaic: $417,000 to $570,000
Here are the sale price ranges for single-family homes under 2,000 square feet in the last 90 days:
- Canyon Country: $515,000 to $755,000
- Newhall: $530,000 to $820,000
- Saugus: $535,000 to $835,000
- Valencia: $506,000 to $855,000
- Stevenson Ranch: $650,000 to $720,000 (Note: There have only been three sales in this area during this period)
- Castaic: $550,000 to $725,000
Here are the sale price ranges for single-family homes over 3,000 square feet in the last 90 days:
- Canyon Country: $795,000 to $2.4 million
- Newhall: $809,000 to $2.65 million
- Saugus: $775,000 to $1.5 million
- Valencia: $815,000 to $3.85 million
- Stevenson Ranch: $1.31 million to $1.6 million
- Castaic: $740,000 to $1.45 million
As always, if you have questions about these statistics or would like to know more about our Santa Clarita market, feel free to call or email us. We’d love to help you.